dressing up bathroom window

Hi Everyone You are such a helpful group and quick repliers. So here I go with another question. I am looking for a bathroom window treatment. Right now I have a white mini blind on the window. Bathroom fixtures are old style blue. Walls are blue and floor is white and blue. Bathroom cabinets are white and countertop old style white marbly look. I bought a new shower curtain which is a sheer fabric with liner. Fabric is white with blue starfish. I really like it for it brightens up the room and is fresh looking. What would it look like if I bought another one and made curtains for my window and left the mini blind on. Or should I buy different curtains for the window? Or what else could I do the bathroom window, it is directly opposite the door when you walk in. The window is 34" wide X 36" long. Will await your replies eagerly. Thanks

Reply to
Ninip

I think your idea of making curtains of a second shower curtain is great! I'd rather remove the mini blind and do lining or some similar treatment. TB

Reply to
Tom Baker

Tape aluminum foil (shiny side out) to both sides of the window. That will reduce the influx of electro magnetic mind radiation from the CIA.

Stormin Mormon

Is it working for you Stormin, Try a foil hat.

Reply to
m Ransley