Curtain nightmare!

I just had my TV returned after being repaired and the TV man instead of pulling the TV out to get behind it he squeezed through and pulled my curtain hold back out of the wall. I have plasterboard walls and the hold back ( looks like this

has a single screw about three and a half cm long. I had used a redi driver fixing as it wasn't going to be taking any weight. Now I have a big hole and the screw isn't long enough to use one of those spring toggle fixings. Is there anything else I can use? I really don't want to have to refix it in another position as I have 2 windows so would have to do all 4 and I would have to redecorate the whole room as the housebuilder never left any spare paint!

Any advice would be appreciated even if it's only to stick it back on with Gripfill (which I fear I will have to do!)

Angela

Reply to
AK

"AK" wrote >I would have to redecorate the whole room as the housebuilder never left any spare paint!

Don't mess around with this - get the TV repairer's insurance company to buy you a whole new house :-)

Reply to
Rory

They managed to break a door on the TV while it was away and I can't get them to fix that as they deny doing it - as they do the hold back!

Reply to
AK

In article , AK writes

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Company called Home Appliance Service, however they have just called me to say they have ordered a part for the TV and will replace it when it comes in!

Reply to
AK