cross posting

Causes one to have to edit the groups or add a followups to bit in the header

Trouble is for me, its not apparent until you hve pressed send that its a crossposted message then one has to bring it back and edit the newsgroups field. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

You have mentioned this in another group, and several times here recently. I mentioned and a couple of others seemed to agree that it is not a problem for most people and may be your client, or your combination of client and server (or servers), people are unlikely to stop cross-posting if it works for them ...

Reply to
Andy Burns