CPC SDS drill

My Lidl one is about 4 - 5 years old. Not a lot of use, but happy with 25mm through the wall and also a 117mm core drill. The clutch seemed about right

- I had to finish a cm or so from the ladder outside and was confident enough to use it with one hand.

Reply to
PeterC

SDS bits in the box.

I have a Bosch 12V SDS, so yes, the battery/motor combo even in the

90s was capable of driving it. The original NiCad 1.3Ah batteries would drill 6 or 8 14mm holes for Rawlbolts per charge; many more 8mm holes and countless screws.
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon