CPC Order Status & Tracking

Ordered something Tuseday, got confirmation email, not heard a peep since. Logs into CPC, clicking on any PO Number in the "Order Status & Tracking" only produces a blank "My Order Details" page. No address's, no PO number, no confirmation number etc.

Is this just my account or are the CPC systems having a whoopsie?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No, mine is showing past orders including the one that's still on its way (ordered day before yesterday).

Reply to
Bob Eager

Mine ordered yesterday is also looking good with Complete against it. Just need it to arrive now so I can get on with some jobs.

Maybe you need to clear cookies or something in your browser?

Reply to
AnthonyL

Mine was fine this morning when I logged on to them. All old and recent orders were available, which was good, as I wanted to complain about a Philips Halogen light that wasn't assembled properly. You might have some browser setting blocking the site somehow.

Reply to
Davey

And my delivery has arrived (replacement light switch, pattress and neon) and they have been fitted!

Reply to
Bob Eager

address's,

THnaks chaps, cleared cookies and details of all orders now show. Not that it's great help for Tuesdays order the tracking number is not a link and starts "PR1/". It does say it was dispatched Tuesday (on the free delivery option). So maybe tommorow it'll magically arrive.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Mine started with that, and the postman brought it.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Well my yesterday order, standard delivery, "came" today in the hour or so I had popped out so now waiting re-delivery. I'd never expected it to come so quickly.

Reply to
AnthonyL

CPC's order arrived today (saturday) via the postman. Amazon order, also on free delivery and ordered witin minutes of CPC, arrived Friday via the postman having been marked as sent Thursday with arrival Tuesday...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Had one of those recently. It turned out to be a Royal Mail 48 hour parcel service.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel