Cost of a replacement double glazed door unit (glass insert only)

I am amazed that it is proving impossible to get ~any~ idea of the replacement price online without punching in one's private details!

With my patio double doors, the right-hand door has a duff double-glazing insert (moisture inside) and all I want to know right now is, how much would an insert cost, roughly? It's approx 64cm x

178cm. £100? £200? £300?

MM

Reply to
MM

Contact a glazier with these sizes and just ask...

ON NO ACCOUNT CONTACT A DOUBLE GLAZING COMPANY!!!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Standard sealed units (e.g. 4/16/4 or 4/20/4 k-glass) are about =A375 square metre. Roughly add 50-75% to that for toughened glass (which you should have for doors).

Use any reputable local glaziers.

Reply to
dom

I had a similar sized door done in toughened glass for £99.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Not cheap, then... :(

Anyway, thanks!

MM

Reply to
MM

When, though?

MM

Reply to
MM

Is that right? Well, I shall certainly look into this approach in more detail, thanks.

MM

Reply to
MM

Last year, by a local glazing firm.