Dirty marks inside Sealed double glazed door.

I've just had a double glazed door fitted. It has a couple of finger prints and what looks like a bit of mastic stuck on the inside between the 2 sheets of glass. I probably wouldn't have noticed them if I wasn't cleaning the glass and removing all the wee bits of cut upvc.

I thought the chances of this happening were slim as they would be made up in some controlled area, or is that just wishful thinking?

Would it be reasonable to complain about this as it isn't noticeable until you look closer?

Reply to
No Thanks

Controlled area, but still made by monkeys making minimum peanuts.

Yes!

Reply to
Ian Stirling

it's a defect. the manufacturer is obliged to replace the sealed unit to your satisfaction. if they don't like it they ought to ensure proper QC.

Reply to
.

Yes.

Mary