Sorry to all - it was a hoax.

Greetings. I would like to give all members a big apology because the incident about the Keston c25 was a hoax I just wanted to see what would have realy happend. P.S.I still have my old block-the BAXI.

Sorry from Boiler man

Reply to
Boiler man

Idiot.

Reply to
Alan

Nice try, but you were soon rumbled. You might have got further if you had stuck with the original story. The more I think about it the more I reckon it would be just about impossible to get black smoke out of a premix burner flue. The flame would go out if the mixture got too rich. Admittedly running for a long while with mixture too rich would lead to sooting.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

For which read: "I'm a f****it and you guys made me realise it"

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Now if he had only suffered a bizarre type writing death during writing it... it really would have been worthy of a Darwin Award.

Reply to
RedOnRed