Corrugated roofing sheets

Good evening folks, perhaps I am being lazy but Google is not my friend tonight.
A friend wants to extend the roof of her horse stable rearwards. Stable is <6 months old. Make unknown.
The corrugated roofing sheets are about 2" pitch x 1.5"depth x 1/4" thick. Not metal and not clear plastic. Rounded, not folded square edge. Dark grey/black in colour and quite pliable. Perhaps some kind of fibre or composite. Any idea what these might be and a supplier?
Many thanks, Nick.
Nick wrote:

onduline/coroline?
On 07/10/2015 20:50, Andy Burns wrote:

+1. Wickes do an "own brand" which I think is identical to Onduline.
On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 22:17:39 +0100, newshound wrote:

About 6 years ago, when I built a shed, I used Onduline from Wickes. Somewhere else I saw some Coroline and it seemed almost flimsy by comparison. I did notice that Wickes now had its 'own' version, so I hope that it's Onduline. Onduline, at that pitch, is (was?) 2.5mm thick.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
PeterC wrote:

Maybe they've changed from 2-3 years ago when I did my shed, I avoided Wickes/B&Q because they were selling the 'thin' stuff, which at the time wasn't an own-brand version.
On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 22:40:25 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

That's interesting - it's about half the years since I did mine and I do remember being in Wickes, looking at the sheets and feeling one. It seemed flimsier than the ones that I'd used. Then came the own brand but I've never looked at those.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
newshound wrote:

It's not own brand, it *is* coroline, which is the slightly thinner variety, something like 2.5mm vs 3mm for onduline, IIRC