Corner protection

My entrance lobby (hall would be rather too grand) is quite restricted. The decoration is lining paper and emulsion. A couple of corners suffer from regular knocks and scuffs.

It is overdue for a fresh coat of (white) paint, but I fear that it will soon look just as bad. It occurs to me that I could glue on some white plastic edging strip.

If I remove the lining paper locally, I guess that I could glue the strip in place, hoping that the plaster is reasonably straight.

Has anybody done this, did it work, did it look like an institution?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon