cool

Still posting links with no idea of what they are then? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Posting links to videos without any further information is the antithesis of "cool". It is dumbcluck stupid.

Many will probably take my attitude of dismissing it immediately.

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

their loss...who cares...anyway I meant to post to another group,,,as usual

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

+1
Reply to
newshound

How cool is that?

Reply to
GB

Normally yes. But then curiosity won the day. And it was an invalid link.

Reply to
R D S

Worked here with Chrome earlier, but not now. Tried with Brave and it works.

Just cleared cookies in Chrome and it works.

??

Reply to
Richard

uncool

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

works for me

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Yes indeed. Nobody would go to such a link. Remember there is no brownie points in being stupid. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Of course it would be. I'd imagine it was something dodgy. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Which is extremely cheesy, but its Christmas and its all audio. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

wider audience.

Reply to