Short Dated food suppliers

Along with 'approved food', this bunch has popped on me radar...

BTW, those approvedfood transistors are now a £5 black friday special...

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL Unbranded Transistor Assortment Kit

Adrian Caspersz

Food grade transistors ? Whatever next?

I prefer my transistors with type numbers and makers name. YMMV (but then I don't eat them I solder them into circuits)

Reply to
Martin Brown

I used to buy loads of these when I was young from biprepack. They are normally out of spec or those that missed the marking machine. Most wre good for general use, indeed, I bought some unbranded triacs as well as the early dimmas used to trash that when the bulbs blue, five mins and we were back in action again. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

And their headquarters are about a mile away from me

Reply to
ARW

almost all junk food & no bargains.

yum!