Cooker hoods made by Duvalli

Has anyone heard of this make and could they recommend them?

I have searched on google but finding little info.

Considering this chimney hood, whats peoples views on it, ebay item :

280008394093
Reply to
Gogs

I've got the exact same model. Company service was pretty good with quick delivery.. Build quality on the extractor is excellent for the money and it does seem to work pretty well. I have mine ducted to the outside and use it with the washable aluminium filters.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
gp

Excellent, thanks for that.

Do you have the dimensions for the actual chimney part itself and does the hood have the brand name on it anywhere or is it just plain, the photo on ebay seems more like a library shot than the actual product.

Reply to
Gogs

I don't have the dimensions to hand at the moment, but i'd say it is about

35cm wide and deep. Height is adjustable. On mine, the logo is on the front panel with the switches. It is to one side in plain black and quite small. It's also in an elegant type font so does not look too tacky imo.

Reply to
gp