Cooker Hoods

Hi A little advice from someone please.

I have just installed a Neff Cooker Hood that has a square'ish outlet that goes through the ceiling.

Bearing in mind that I have plastic soffit and gutter boards, what is the best (and easiest) way of terminating this to the air?

I had considered venting, with the appropriate terminator, through this gutter board rather than chopping another couple of bricks out. There is already an old extraction fan in the kitchen that I need to take out and make good.

Any problems likely to occur with my ideas, like melting soffits and gutters or hot fat dripping on a stranger's neck? Sorry, only joking there :-)

Many thanks for thoughts and views on subject. Alan

Reply to
Alan

Through the soffits is fine.

Adam