Cooker Extractor Fans

Hi

Looking for a cooker fan to extract grease & smells from freshly decorated kitchen.

Only problem is SWIMBO likes the traditional cooker with the grill at eye level, so the usual extractor that fits between the wall units isn't suitable.

I think I need a hood or canopy, but I don't want to vent it via the ceiling void, I want it straight out through the wall.

Any ideas on suppliers?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I was very disappointed with ours. It looks OK and did the job (vented through the wall) until the plastic housing for the fan itself cracked into small pieces. I'd like to know of a good quality one which won't collapse the first time I flambe under it.

Oops!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

They are all *very* *very* feeble compared with a 10 " Vent Axia

"Fans and Spares"

Derek ^