Contacting BigClive

Anyone know how to contact Big Clive? I have something he might be interested in. He has a Facebook page but doesn't seem to read (or at least ever respond) to visitor posts.

Can't find any other way of contacting him.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

About 6 years ago he responded to me using

bigclive1 at gmail dot com

But he's got much busier with youtube since then.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Just to mention, I emailed him again about a year ago, and got no reply that time ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

He does say in some of his youtubes that someone has suggested he looks at something and has done so so there must be some way to do that that they have worked out, or he just skims what comes in and doesn?t bother to reply to any but stuff that interests him.

Reply to
2987fr

bigclive dot 1 at gmail for business enquirers on his youtube ac, google ignores the dots but he may filter on them

AJH

Reply to
AJH

He used to post here in uk.d-i-y occasionly, until about 13 years ago under Clive Mitchell

Reply to
Graham.

his web site says bigclive1.

Reply to