Conservatory - Utility

Hello I am having a mean to conservatory built with a dwarf wall. I would like worktop installed on top of 4 x Base units. The sides of the conservatory will have panels and not glass due to overlooking my fence and being very close to it.

Question is - there will be an obvious gap, from where the base units and work.top butt upto the dwarf wall and panelled sides. The dwarf wall is lower than the work top by the way...

I'm sure my carpenter will have a solution but wondering if there are any suggestions? Obviously the worktop can't be fixed to the lean to - in the same way ifor it was a solid wall.... any suggestions?

Reply to
Natasha

It's far from clear where the gap is. What's the problem with fixing worktop to base units?

Do yourself a favour and get a sane newsgroup portal or client. This is news:uk.d-i-y.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Did we not have this question a week ago? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Have the dwarf wall built up to the height of your worktops.

Reply to
harry