Conservatory Panels

Hello

I have a conservatory with full height glass panels in the house I have just moved into. I wished it had dwarf brick walls but it doesn't. What I would like to do is fit some sort of upvc panel to dwarf wall height on either side of the glass. Is this possible and does anyone know of a ready made product that could go straight on?

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Julian Ashcroft

Reply to
Julian Ashcroft

will sell you metal panels with brick faces ready attached. You'd just need to contrive some way of attaching them so they don't jut out too much and look odd.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Thanks for the suggestion, but I was thinking of something a bit simpler. As I said just a white upvc panel that attached to the glass. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to make them out of say ship lap upvc with some type of lipping on top.

Julian

Reply to
JA