Concrete garage suppliers

I am having our old dilapidated prefab garage removed in the next few weeks and want to replace it with a nice shiny new one. Can anybody recommend any companies that supply these garages? Thanks

Angela

Reply to
AK

I should have mentioned - I am in Sussex

Reply to
AK

Try

Been around a lng time.

Reply to
Gel

Simple google throws up loads, east or west BTW, and have you got a disposal route for the old one????

Reply to
Badger

Yes I have someone coming to demolish it - the roof is asbestos so it's costing a fortune to get rid of (around £1000)

Reply to
AK