Completely off topic: Google StreetView

A catamaran?

Reply to
PeterC

Roger Chapman gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

No, nor my mother's road. Google seem to have allocated her number 3, though. Quite how they figure that, I'm not sure, since she's the first house from one end of the road, and the fourth from the other.

Reply to
Adrian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Dingley" Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 10:25 AM Subject: Re: Completely off topic: Google StreetView

So what happened on this photo of my late Grandads house?

ARWadsworth

Reply to
Adrian C

Only indirectly...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Not any more, apparently...

Reply to
Lobster

I was having a play with the new images last night; I 'visited' our last house 200 miles away, which we left about 15 years ago.

There was a skip parked outside it, and somewhat to my surprise I recognised the kitchen units and worktop in there as being the very ones I'd fitted myself about 20 years ago!

David

Reply to
Lobster

Did you shed a tear ?