combi boiler/soil pipe run?

Hi everybody, Got two problems:

1 Halstead Gold boiler no longer delivers hot water on demand unless the hwt is turned on full thus drenching anyone in vicinity!.. in fact today, this no longer works either!Anyone know which part/s I change? 2 Building an en-suite in house but stack pipe on other side of house some 9 meters distant.Can I run a horizontal/vertical/horizontal run of 100mm plastic pipe (the latter under the floorboards)into a soil gully adjacent to a manhole without running foul (pun unintended) of the building regs etc.? Any help much appreciated. Steve S.
Reply to
anne sheldon

  1. Don't know

  1. Possibly. Go and discuss it with a Building Inspector at your local council. The "horizontal" runs will need to have some fall on them (at least

1 in 100 I think - but check), and the points where it goes from horizonal to vertical and vice versa will need to be accessible and to have removeable covers to permit rodding.

How are you proposing to connect to the soil gulley? It may be better to go straight into the manhole.

Reply to
Set Square