halstead combi boiler

Okay techi's got a good question here for you. I've got a Halstead aces high combi boiler which is acting really wierd.

The hot water is set only. So tap comes on when the supply is needed. With it being summer here there is no need to have the hot water/central heating switch to be on. But when i wake up in the morning my radiators are hot even if the hot water switch is only selected. The timer isn't active and the clock is not set either. Any thoughts on this???

deano

Reply to
deano

Diverter valve problem. Water flow switch problem. PCB problem (maybe).

Reply to
Ed Sirett