Colt Roto Roof windows - tightening?

We have some Colt Roto roof windows which are centre pivoted - they've been installed some years and are very good. However the hinge on one window appears to have lost a bit of friction, so if I open it wide, it drops shut. Anyone got any ideas of how to adjust it?

Peter.

Reply to
Snowman

Yes, you need a 5mm allen key, which adjusts the friction in the hinge on the window. Just how escapes my memory at the moment!

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol