Clarke Pressure Washer Gauge

Hi all

I have a Clarke Jet 100 pressure washer which is a good few years old now. All was working fine until the pressure gauge gave up the ghost and starting squirting water out - so I'm losing pressure through there so the thing doesn't work as well any more.

I've tried searching for the gauge on the web and eBay but can't seem to find anything. Can't seem to find a Clarke web site for spares either? I guess the gauge is made by Wika, well that's the name on the face, and has a maximum pressure reading of 160bar and is about 1 1/2" in diameter.

Any pointers to a source would be appreciated - I could blank it off I guess but I'd like to fix it if possible.

Thanx

Jay

Reply to
Jay Hendry

Any decent engineer's supplier should have a generic replacment. But Machine Mart are Clarke dealers and should be able to source spares.

Dave Plowman (News)

Hi Jay

David Lang