Clarke power washer soap dispenser stopped working

Hi,

I have a clarke jet 5000 power washer. It has soap bottle on the back and when the lance is adjusted to low pressure the soap is dispensed. This has stopped working. I've taken the cover off and although there was a kink in the tube from the bottle (which I've fixed) I still can't get soap dispensed. I've searched the net high and low for details on this power washer but can't find anything and the manual that came with it is useless (more a pamphlet). Any ideas?

Martin

-- Martin J. Evans Wetherby, UK

Reply to
Martin Evans

Fill the soap dispenser with hot water and leave it for about an hour, try the machine and see if the liquid level falls. If this fails repeat the process a few times and leave the water in overnight. The usual problem is partly dried detergent residue.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Thanks for the advice. I will try this tomorrow.

Martin

-- Martin J. Evans Wetherby, UK

Reply to
Martin Evans