Cigarette smoke perculates through the walls from next door. Ugh. How can I seal it?

...our resident clown still procrastinates....saying....

Tonight, on the news 17 heads of medical colleges are lobbying the government to put a full ban on smoking in pubic places, and that includes bars and restaurants. Yes.

They emphasised the danger of passive smoking and gave astounding figures of death and disease. Appalling. Truly appalling.

Reply to
IMM

...he is at it again...just read this one...

Every time they see them?

...he goes with more lunaticisms....

Are these parents aware that they are knwoingly killing their kids?

...and he continues...

Not according the 17 medical school heads, and they should know.

Reply to
IMM

Hardly. The Government is always trumpeting how democracy protects the rights of minorities. Yeah, right. Right up until the moment they decide that particular minority is no longer worthy of protection.

Reply to
Huge

Nothing strange about valuing and, wanting and demanding freedom my good chappie.

In your dictionary, does freedom specifically mention that freedom means indirectly killing others with toxic fumes?

..and our new clown goes on...

< snip incoherent babble to save you the torture of reading >
Reply to
IMM

That'll be why they're called "public houses", will it?

Reply to
Huge

Are horses regularly driven through restaurants and bars killing people like the toxic fumes in them right now.

Reply to
IMM

Will give us all the stats then?

Reply to
IMM

I knew it!!! Just what I said earlier in the thread. The brainwashed addicted ones are now scrapping the barrel and using the two wrongs make a right angle and then in a futile way bring alcohol into the fray. Yes everyone, you did read that. Pathetic we all know.

Sads but true, this is what they do.

Reply to
IMM

Good idea, then we can just go down the pub for a smoke instead!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Marxism, classism, and beer probably.

I think the bran damage is partly congenital, and partly solvent abuse, and probably partly self abuse.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Especially since a very slanted suite o #staistics' was presented, and no one counted teh cost of lkeeping all thise ex smokers alive for teh extra ten years each...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, but I can arrange it if you tell me where you are eating out next time.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

50% of those who bothered to reply. Let's face it, it was so tedious the rest of us went out for a ciggy.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes. Its like public schools. You have to pay to be there, and they have the right to refuse you.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

..our clowns are at it again...

No.

classism,

No.

and beer probably.

No. I very rarely drink beer, just top quality wines. Well I would being suave.

...and Last of The Sumers Wine humour abounds....

Sad I know.

Reply to
IMM

...our resident clown is making jollies again...

Reply to
IMM

...our clown comments.....

The truth was so piecing they had to turn their minds off it.

Reply to
IMM

we feel for you. Really, we do. Especially since you lied about the classism.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

...and he goes on...

You are the one who want a privileged class system not me.

Reply to
IMM

It certainly was. Dressing up guesses as facts is very bad practice.

Reply to
Dave Plowman