one of my newly installed radiators make a very loud noise, if the adjustment is on higher than the number three, it is very alarming as the noise is so loud my next door neighbours can hear it.

It helps a lot if you put your question in the body of message rather than putting it all in what should be the short (a few words) header description. Others reading your request using other software are likely just to see just the one word "help".

Is the noise coming from the radiator or the boiler?

Possibly an airlock in the pipes leading to the radiator. Shut off all radiators except the one that is causing the problem. This should allow the pump to push more water to this branch of the central heating and hopefully push the air out of the pipe and into the radiator which you should then bleed.

On a newly installed system you may still have air in any part the system. Have you bleed all of the radiators again since the installation?

Reply to
alan_m

let the gerbils out of it by opening the little square tap at the top

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

maybe flow is the wrong way through a trv. Maybe there's water hammer. Keep it to 3 :)

Reply to
tabbypurr

POPPY <caedfaa9ed1216d60ef78a6f660f5f85 snipped-for-privacy@example.com Wrote in message:

You probably won't ever read this (or reply) but you've probably got a directional thermostatic radiator valve fitted to the wrong end of the radiator.

Tim

--

Reply to
Tim+

And even if she did, changing it is beyond her anyway...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

with an email address of caedfaa9ed1216d60ef78a6f660f5f85 snipped-for-privacy@example.com I think i'll give it a miss

Reply to
Andy Bennet

Or even the pump. When I first read this I though, quick enter it into Britain's Got Talent, it will be much better than most of the acts! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

All HoH posts get those - they don't forward the user's actual address.

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks for the headsup

Reply to