Chrome trims for pipe exits.

Looking for those chrome trims that fit round a 15mm pipe where it comes
out from a floor, etc. Preferably that can be clipped on with the pipe in
place rather than fitting over the end. But dunno what they're called to
do a search.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)
formatting link
B&Q certainly sell them too (have definitely seen white; can't be 100% sure about chrome)
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.