Wall mounted DECT phone

I'm looking for one designed for wall mounting the base station. So a slim unit specifically made for this rather than a universal wider based type that can also be free standing.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Weird. Looked in Ebay, the sheds, Argos, Curries etc and no wall mounting phones. Strange in that I had a grotty AM cordless one before which was specifically made for either. So just bought one the right colour on spec from Argos - a Wharfdale Orb. And only after buying it discovered the 'socket' for the phone in the base rotates to allow either free standing or wall mounting. Lucky coincidence - it didn't com up on a search.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)