Wall mount DECT phone

I have a really neat wall mount DECT phone. Old, and giving problems.

It was custom made for cavity wall mounting with no cables visible - if you routed them inside the wall. (I have a cupboard close by where the phone point and wall wart live) It has a half sphere base and the handset socket can be rotated so it can be either for table top use, or wall mount. Very clever way of doing it.

Anyone know of a simlar product today?

Plenty could be wall mounted - but not look as neat as this one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Most of them seem to be designed for table/desk use. I have one of mine on a tiny, custom-made shelf so that it is almost wall mounted.

Reply to
newshound

Yes. But this one looks so much better than that.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News