Chipboard flooring unusual

I have moved a radiator and on lifting the flooring I have chipboard with a blue rigid foam backing - total thickness incl. chipboard is

45mm. Can`t find a stockist anywhere - it may be called "caberwarm" or similar.
Reply to
Alex

Used quite a lot for conservatory flooring,saves having to screed floor.Most wood yards should either stock it or be able to order it for you.

Reply to
alex