chinky bastards

anybody had trouble with no delivery from......DHGate.com ?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Never used that one, it is their New Year, only ever had one problem with any of the DealXpress/Alibaba/BangGood sites, took a few days extra to sort, but generally they best their delivery estimates.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yes don't expect anything around new year. The last place I dealt with was via Amazon called Happy Shop. OK it was probably a very bad translation but their paperwork seemed quite jolly. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It was supposed to have been dispatched on 26th Dec.......

Reply to
James Stewart

Perhaps they observe the western New Year too?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Never heard of them! My only other comment would be that the site looks like a clone of aliexpress who are reasonably reliable.

--

Reply to
The Other Mike

they now say I will get a refund...we will see ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...