Cheapest mail order for small quantity of screw

Which seller is best if I want to order about £4 or £5 worth of screws by mail order?

If I used SCREWFIX I could get a several hundred screws (about 25mm or so in length) for about £4 but the packing charge is £5.95. That makes £10 and isn't worth it.

TOOLSTATION adds £5 for P&P.

Reply to
Joe Smith

Buy them, split the box in half and resell them on Ebay to cover your postage costs? ;-)

Works even better if you have free stamps off incoming parcels from work. :-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

B&Q do a 'Trade Pack' containing 100's of screws in about 10 sizes for abot £9.

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

I hate these - you have to eff about finding the right size, then you're left with a lot of infrequently-used sizes. I'd rather buy several boxes of different sizes each - yjey're not dear in the size the OP needed.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

This ScrewsLine website might sell what you want.

anyone tried them?

Reply to
Sammy