Cheap hooks in brick.

I was looking to put some hooks on a wall (garage).

I had only ordinary 4" nails.

Using a masonry drill, to drill holes slightly larger than the shaft of the nail, inserting the nail 1" bashing lightly with a hammer to bend it

15 degrees or so, then hammering the rest of the way in worked very well.

Simply can't be removed by hand.

I was going to glue them in, but I don't think it's needed. YBMV.

Reply to
Ian Stirling