CES multipoint lock

I have two uPVC doors fitted with CES multipoint locks, keyed differently. I need to have them keyed alike - there are no locksmiths for many miles around, so I thought I'd simply replace them myself, with a keyed-alike pair. But - I can't find a source! Are they interchangeable with any currently-sold locks?
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 18:20:04 +0100, S Viemeister

Are you saying it hasn't got a standard euro-cylinder? These are readily available in keyed-alike sets.
--

Chris

On 01/08/2017 19:05, Chris Hogg wrote:

There is also an oval profile cylinder which can be keyed alike. I ordered a number of Mul-T-Lock cylinders keyed alike from lockandkey.co.uk
--
Michael Chare

On 8/1/2017 7:05 PM, Chris Hogg wrote:

The only locks I've previously dealt with, have been in _much_ older houses. Euro-cylinder is apparently what I have, so it appears that I needn't look for the same brand as the current locks. Thank you.
snipped-for-privacy@lastname.oc.ku says...

The only important thing to remember before buying/ordering is to measure the existing cylinder carefully. The part that engages with the locking mechanism in the door may be in the centre or offset and the overall length can vary so you need to measure the length of each end.
As our two matching locks have cylinders both inside and out, it doesn't matter which end is which (from an ordering point of view) but if you have a cylinder outside and a thumbwheel on the inside it will.
There must be a standard order for these measurements to ensure the lock fits the right way round but I don't know what it is. If both ends are the same length, of course, it won't matter!
--

Terry

Here is useful guide for measuring euro locks, it says it is specific to ABS locks but the same applies to all euro locks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H_i2SlbtVco

Richard
On 8/2/2017 11:34 AM, Tricky Dicky wrote:

Old lock removed and measured. New, keyed-alike ones ordered.
Having the same key for both isn't the only reason these are being replaced - we get lots of salty sea-spray,so the old ones are somewhat corroded, and are becoming increasingly difficult to operate.
On 02/08/2017 11:02, Terry Casey wrote:

It does matter if you buy a good high security snap resistant one as the outside is usually different to the inside.
On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 18:20:13 UTC+1, S Viemeister wrote:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=screwfix+euro+lock+barrel&rlz 1AVNG_enGB731GB753&oq=screwfix+euro+locks&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.16411j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8