Carpet cover strip

I am looking for two carpet cover strips, carpet joins are in doorways and carpet edges have frayed quite badly due to poor fitting and neglect. It is in a rental property and the carpet is in very good condition, only two or three years old. Now I can source a strip to cover one join, this only needs to be about 2" wide, the other however is pretty bad and I am looking at nearer 4". Can anyone suggest a) where to obtain if available b) alternatives if not Would like the solution to look presentable, so gaffer tape is not an option! Thanks

Reply to
johno

Use two single-sided strips, with a strip of polished wood in the gap between.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Now why didn't I think of that ;-)))) That sounds just the job, cheers Owain!

Reply to
johno