Car phone holder for mobile in case

alan_m snipped-for-privacy@admac.myzen.co.uk> wrote

Legally it does in some states and it normally needs to be physically connected with a cable too and that means it needs to be in a holder.

Reply to
Rod Speed

NY snipped-for-privacy@privacy.invalid wrote

Those with built in satnavs or Apple Carplay or Android Auto have to have to be usable.

That's what Apple Carplay and Android Auto do.

It needs to have Apple Carplay of Android Auto go do that.

Not legal in some states here, it has to be in a holder if its used while driving.

I put mine in a bin under the radio and dont need to use the screen. If I need to use the screen I just pick it up and hardly ever need to use the screen while actually driving, I use the voice prompts and siri to start a new navigation.

I don't get that with any of my iphones. On a much longer trip, like 2 hours each way, I only use it then.

Me too.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Looks promising just a shame it doesn't state the depth. No brand marks on yours?

Reply to
AnthonyL

I'm a frayed knot, although the one I suggested above does look at least as deep as mine.

Reply to
Clive Arthur