Canon DVD/CD disc print function

Hi all, I originally installed my Canon ip4700 series A4 Printer on a Win 7 64 bit computer in March 2010 on upgrading the computer, I used the original installation CD to install the print drivers.

I print DVD disc with the CD Label Print function, the original computer has Version CD Label Print 1.4.1 my new Win 7 64 bit computer, that I used the same installation CD on, has Canon Easy-photo print ex version 4.0.0

With the new version, I cannot see how to print my DVD printable disc using my own imagine on it instead of one of the supplied patterns?

Would anyone know how I can reinstall the Version CD Label Print 1.4.1 instead of the version 4.0.0 please

Mick.

Reply to
Mick

You can download 1.4.1 direct from Canon:

although 1.4.2 is three years newer:

All the ip4700 software is here:

mike

Thank you very much, I used the 1.4.1 one as that does what I want ok. Thanks, Mick.

Reply to
Mick