Buying a kitchen in france?

Makes you wonder whether the land was worth fighting over in the first place. Unless they were fighting to force it onto the enemy...

Reply to
Neil Jones

Seems odd to me. Southern England seems to be infested with highlanders who moved south. They have nice houses etc. I've worked for and with a few in my time.

If housing in Scotland was so much cheaper I'd have thought this move south would have been difficult.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Housing tends to be cheaper in the Highlands, but jobs are practically non-existent.

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

Watch it sunshine...

But it's easy for a well educated Scots to shine in the SE given the lazy locals. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Strange. I found it pretty appealing. And those Belgian restaurants with mounds of delicious chips with mayo! Fantastic!

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

Nearer to the coast in Belgium where you can get really good mussels prepared every which way I agree.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall