Pergo, Where to buy?

I am going to install Pergo in my kitchen in the near future. Does anyone know where I can buy it at a good price? I can buy it locally but I would like to see if I can get a better price online.

Thanks

Reply to
Ruster

Six years ago I bought Pergo Original and laid it throughout the front of the house. HD was the best price for that back then. Last year I bought and laid flooring from the Monsanto "Ceramix Collection" in the kitchen and family room. Lowes was the better price source for that.

Reply to
Steve