But they are from.19p each - so what do you mean

If they work out at £0.19p per box then they have not misled you. They 'are'

19p if you buy 200, therefore, if the ad says from.19p each,then thats correct isn't it?

I don't understand your point with this one at all. In fact its a bargain!

From means just that - 'from' that means the price could be higher. What they are advertising is perfectly correct and worded correctly. If the advert said buy any number of boxes, or boxes 'are' .19p, then okay, you wouldhave a point. Do you see where your wrong? The ad says from, and infact they DO sell them from.19p - so they are being honest.

In fact thanks for pointing this out to me, you've just pointed me to a cheap packaging company.

----------------------------------------- Beitrag via Excite Newsgroups gepostet.

cosmeticbargains

errr yeah well erm your welcome!

pssst what they going on about ?