Aldi - 3.6V Li-ion screwdriver. Anyone have one?

I notice a large pile of these in my local Aldi. Has anyone bought one previously?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I also notice a pile in my local Aldi? they must be slipping. :-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I did pick up a couple of trolley jacks, for 9.99 each, which will make doing car stuff easier.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I bought one similar from the petrol station for about £3-4.

Works great for certain jobs. doesn't work so well for anything requiring power driving. I use mine for taking screws out of computer cases and the like and is fantastic and goes for weeks just doing the simple stuff on one charge. As long as you don't expect alot then you will be ok

Paul

Reply to
Paul-S8

I've had one for about 3 weeks. It's not too bad regarding power/size, but the problem is that it doesn't stop immediately I take my finger off the trigger, so the minute I get a chance I'll take it back and exchange it for another.

Reply to
Mr Fuxit

Why do you think that would be any better?

Reply to
Andy Hall