Brickie in Guildford area?

We need 2 quotes for an insurance claim to rebuild our front wall. I'd prefer not to DIY it (I'm just far too busy with other DIY jobs to be hassled with learning to mix mortar, buy bricks, lay bricks - and all do it nicely!). I haven't really a clue where to start (other than picking them out the Yellow Pages and taking a chance).

So - any recommendations for a brickie in the Guildford/Surrey area? Also, any idea of the kind of quote I should expect for a 3-4 foot high wall that's about 4m long.

Thanks

David Hearn

Doh, knew I forgot something!

Also - any idea what sort of quote I should expect for a double wall where you can put soil in and then plant in the wall? The length would be the same, height similar (though maybe more like 3' rather than 4') and I guess about 6" or so of soil space (depth).

We're thinking of changing the wall's design when its rebuilt, and our insurers are happy with this and will pay us what it would have cost to return it to the original design and we can make up the difference.

Thanks

David Hearn