Bosch spares

My brain hurts!

Anyone found a source for Bosch electric tool spares. The only one found that actually recognises the part number gives a price roughly half that of a new saw (armature needed) and wants me to contact them for delivery.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Andy Burns

Andy Burns

(about £8 last time IIRC) bumps the price up.

Reply to
RJH

Did you see the price £46.00 plus postage!

I was hoping for somebody discounting or making a copy/rewind.

I haven't yet checked the resistances but big splashes from the brushes an indication. Pity as it hasn't done much work.

Thanks all

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Well you didn't mention a particular model, so I picked a random circular saw and it was £17 + P&P for the armature, which seemed reasonable.

Reply to
Andy Burns

PFZ 600 E (reciprocating saw.) There seems a huge market for replacement blade holders so there must be lots about.

Apparently, for Mercedes vehicles, it is cheaper to import spares from America! I wonder if that works for Bosch.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I've got one of those, too.

Reply to
charles

In message snipped-for-privacy@candehope.me.uk>, charles snipped-for-privacy@candehope.me.uk> writes

Checking the commutator resistances I found some very strange readings. Can't blame Bosch as I think some grit or a small pebble had abraded and actually broken some of the windings! Not the easiest item to replace as totally disassembling the plunge drive mechanism is necessary to release the armature. All well larded in grease!

Not this evening as I am about to practice microwaving corn on the cob:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Miles do lots of Bosch stuff:

John Rumm

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In message snipped-for-privacy@brightview.co.uk>, Jimk snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

No. Having stopped a party of French Partridge stealing the stuff, I am now in harvesting/eating mode. Catering staff is away on holiday hence the short cut cooking. Works well. 2.30 mins. in a 900 Watt microwave oven. Cut through near the fat end and slide off the awns and outer covers...

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Most of the german websites say "nicht mehr lieferbar" so I guess anyone who still has stock is ramping up the price of the last few?

How much does 195 Zloty work out as?

Andy Burns

did look for the opt out button. Now I'll have to remember to cancel:-(

Anyone care for a little used but dead 600E ?

At least my stock of blades will fit.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Is that a euphemism?