Bosch power tool parts

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:05:30 -0000, "Owain" strung together this:

I feel that one may be an urban myth, there's a similar one going round the security community that one little old dear had been pressing the 'call engineer' LED for some time and no-one had turned up.

Reply to
Lurch

I rang Bosch customer care this morning and they gave me another 0845 number. This is the number of Healeys :-)

So new pad on order...

Rob.

Reply to
Rob Nicholson

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:45:53 GMT, "Rob Nicholson" strung together this:

There you go then, my memory's not as bad as I thought! I had to arder from Healys as apparently our account with Bosch appliances is totally useless for buying anything other than appliances.

Excellent stuff.

Reply to
Lurch