Bosch ixxo

Hi. Theres a shop near me seling a Bosch Ixxo for £12. It sounds like a deal not to miss! I'm not sure what version it is but its definitely a L.Ion battery. But what do you get from 3.6V engine? eg. How many 2" screws would it screw into a hardwood?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

0

BTDTGTTS :-(

Reply to
John Stumbles

Hi, It is nothing but a slow toy, better getting a cheap drill with some screw driver bits...

Reply to
James Salisbury

I got the original model Ixo as a freebee with a pro model drill. It's not completely useless, but it is very low powered.

Good for driving small screws into softwood, or running nuts and bolts inside equipment. Shape is very good for awkward access. Mine held its charge well for a couple of years.

But I really wouldn't expect it to drive a screw into hardwood, apart from the very smallest.

In todays market, 12 quid is about the right price for what it is.

Reply to
dom