Bosch Dishwasher Fault, any ideas?

Anyone else here got a Bosch dishwasher that exhibits the following symptoms

Programme starts, time remaining shows about 80 minutes, but when it gets to 10 minutes left it suddenly changes to over 140 minutes remaining.

Is it broken, or rather what is broken?!

Cheers Ed

Reply to
Ed

Try posting on

I have found good advice there. (I am not affiliated with them btw).

Mark