Booked next year's holiday yet, 'tards?

Such naivety, it's quite touching.

EU gone and whoosh, in an instant success!!

At a rough guess the doomed dimwit wasn't around in the early seventies when Britains industrial base was disintegrating rapidly.

I had a reasonable job then and an Engineer I worked with turned his garden over to food production, out of neccessity not as a hobby.

Britain was known as "the sick man of Europe".

At that time we had a skills base that was second to none, but it didn't help much.

Since then the skills have all but disappeared, where I currently work there are few young people in the more responsible roles. All the Engineers are approaching retirement and in some cases have come back to work again.

The graduates in a lot of cases are not up to going straight into industry and I am of the firm belief that Uni is now a simple means of keeping a lot of young people of the unemployment register.

The "Hi tech" manufacturing industries are for the most part unskilled anyway. Those jobs can depart so easily.

The Express uses capitals to add emphasis to dross too, it may look important but all the same it's still innacurate dross!

Enjoy your Brexit Doomed Dimwit, I know I will :-)

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

I would guess that with an injector and electronic ignition, they would be quite impressive.

A second winding on the injection pump could generate the HT for the electronics, an EZ80 rectifier and maybe an EL84 pentode to drive the EHT coil direct.

A built in Sat Nav would really be a neck turner, might have to add some transistors though to save space.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Well, on another group Mr Doom has just discovered that some types of birdshit can damage some car paint.

Doesn't bode too well for his grasp of the world. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It's never too late to learn.

Sadly I think some do not quite have the right equipment.

What kind of underseal does the genius reccomend for seagulls :-)