Boiler Scrappage Scheme

Hi,

Has anyone successfully applied for the scheme yet? I received the initial email thanking me for registering. That email said that *on* the

18th of Jan a follow up email would be sent where you proved eligibility. This would be followed by the voucher in the post.

I haven't yet received the second email, do I assume that I'm unsuccessful or do I assume that things are running late?

Thanks, BraileTrail

Reply to
BraileTrail

How did you apply? A handful of my customers are applying, via the website I think, all after the 18th. I don't know if any of them has had any response yet.

Reply to
YAPH

I "expressed an interest" via the website the day the scheme was announced. Luckily I already had a couple of recent quotes to do the work. It took a while for the acknowledgement to come through, but I did get one.

Thanks, BraileTrail

Reply to
BraileTrail

Might be worth doing the online application as well.

Reply to
YAPH

FWIW one of my customers received his yesterday. I think he applied middle of last week.

Reply to
YAPH

In message , YAPH writes

Thanks, John. Still no word here.