Boiler exhaust

Our neighbour's boiler exhaust produces tons of steam: ours doesn't. You can see nothing coming out of ours. Why is this? We do not have a condensing boiler. John In limine sapientiae

Reply to
John Edgar

You have answered your own question, theirs is probably condensing, which is much more prone to a visible plume.

Here is why

Chris J Dixon

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 10:01:00 +0000, John Edgar strung together this:

Theirs is condensing yours isn't at a guess.

There, told you!

Reply to
Lurch

OK, great and thanks. John In limine sapientiae

Reply to
John Edgar